There was a fire incident at the Presidential Villa in Abuja on Thursday, Daily Trust reports.
The Senior Special Assistant to the President on Media and Publicity, Garba Shehu, described the incident as minor.
Shehu attributed the fire incident to an electrical spark.
The presidential aide said the incident was recorded Thursday afternoon at a store near the State House Chapel in the Presidential Villa.
He said, “The incident, linked to an electrical spark, was immediately brought under control by alert staff using available fire extinguishers well ahead of the arrival of the Federal Fire Service trucks stationed just outside the premises.
“Luckily, no injury or serious damage was recorded.”