Terms and Conditions of www.thepledge.ng
You agree that you shall not use the website for any illegal purposes, and that you will respect all applicable laws and regulations.
You agree not to use the website in a way that may impair the performance, corrupt or manipulate the content or information available on the website or reduce the overall functionality of the website.
You agree not to compromise the security of the website or attempt to gain access to secured areas of the website or attempt to access any sensitive information you may believe exist on the website or server where it is hosted.
You agree to be fully responsible for any claim, expense, losses, liability, costs including legal fees incurred by us arising from any infringement of the terms and conditions in this agreement and to which you will have agreed if you continue to use the website.
The reproduction, distribution in any method whether online or offline is strictly prohibited. The work on the website and the images, logos, text and other such information is the property of www.thepledge.ng ( unless otherwise stated ).
Though we strive to be completely accurate in the information that is presented on our site, and attempt to keep it as up to date as possible, in some cases, some of the information you find on the website may be slightly outdated.
www.thepledge.ng reserves the right to make any modifications or corrections to the information you find on the website at any time without notice.
Change to the Terms and Conditions of Use
We reserve the right to make changes and to revise the above mentioned Terms and Conditions of use.
Last Revised: 05-05-2020
737 total views, 1 views today
- Dessers Opens Goal Account As Mexico Pip Super Eagles 2-1 In Friendly
- “You Are The Reason My First Marriage Got Ruined”, Toyin Lawani Blasts Caroline Danjuma
- ‘Disregard Any News Saying I Lost The Elections’ – Ubi Franklin Gives Update
- 2023: I Will Restore Unity, Bring Sense Of Belonging To All Nigerians, Atiku Vows As He Emerges PDP Presidential Flagbearer
- Counting Of Votes Commences As PDP Elects 2023 Presidential Candidate